Grande Amor - Poem by Delilah Miller
O Grande Amor,
take me somewhere beautiful.
Wrap me in rocking rhythms and breathy low notes,
and speak to me,
in a pretty language I don't understand.
Play your piano hands into places where my heart is sore;
let maracas whisper into my ear, rustling my soul.
Wrap me in the voice that warms like layers of coats,
and kiss gently
with lips that appreciate golden skin like no other man.
Comments about Grande Amor by Delilah Miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl