Grandfather's Prayer - Poem by Jason Summers
Please, grant me the wishes I ask and continue to
set me back onto the Red Road of success.
Have pity on me for I am but a small human compared to
the great power of spirituality you possess.
I come crawling to destiny's feet crying tears of sadness,
carring feelings of hurt and sorrow for the future.
Keep humble hearts for the children, open minds for
eternal knowledge, and let us grow smarter each day
by day and each year more mature.
Comments about Grandfather's Prayer by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl