Grandma - Poem by Something Special
When everyone left me
You stayed by my side.
You wiped away my tears,
and told me not to cry.
I had given up all hope,
but you told me not to quit.
You had so much faith in me
you knew I would get through it.
Somehow you saw the good in me
that no one else could see...
It took you dying for me to realize
How much I needed you in my life.
I lost my Grandma a few years ago. She was one of the only people in my life who had faith in me. I believed in myself because she believed in me.
Comments about Grandma by Something Special
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl