Gray Rain - Poem by Sandra Osborne
Thinking of pebbles
In the wishing well.
If everyone’s wall
Is as high as mine.
Falling on my face.
Why do I cry?
Why do I wonder
If everyone’s alive?
Or feel the strange truth
That freedom has died.
Comments about Gray Rain by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl