Guarantees - Poem by Rosalita Fernandez
Can you guarantee me a life full of love and care
can you guarantee you'll be the one
The one for me
Can you guarantee that you'll love and care for me
Like i will you?
when you watch me
will you smile each and everytime?
when you walk with me
will your arms be waiting to receive me?
Love has been unkind to me
can you change that?
can you guarantee me this?
Comments about Guarantees by Rosalita Fernandez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda