Guess Me! - Poem by piggy symon
What a beautiful structure you have!
An indefinite structure;
Changing your shape as you want,
First as dragon, then as dolphin, at last as fox.
What a cruel creature you are!
You showed me a cruel vision:
A dragon is blowing fire over dolphin,
I was shocked by seeing this vision.
You are not a nondescript,
God had created you;
He gave a wonderful gift to us;
That is you.
I asked to myself:
What type of creature is this?
Where it was found,
At last I recognized.
Yes, I found your identity,
You are one among the five basic elements-the sky
And you are a part of it
And you gave a gloomy appearance to the sky
And you gave us rain
Yes you are 'THE CLOUD'
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Guess Me! by piggy symon
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl