Sina Farajzadeh Poems
- Forgive Under rain of words I stand, Can't even wash my ...
- In The Hot Desert In the hot desert I was naked and was ...
- Shine, Shine Shine, shine, on the ground - dear Sun, I'm ...
- Dears Die Alas! The glottonous Earth eats every day He eats ...
- Modern Life A beautiful bird flies and nobody cares, A cute...
- It's Too Late... I'm telling you something which is painful, ...
- I Said Hello I said hello She said hi I said i love u She ...
It was early in the morning of the first day of October in the year 1990 when a child was born. It was in the Urmia city in North West of Iran in West Azarbayjan city that an existence which was not optional for the baby became a force to live. Poor kid, he had no choice over his being, nor on his place of birth, and still nor over the date of it. Now the baby had to grow up and come to understand... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Under rain of words I stand,
Can't even wash my brain or hand,
Full of sins, aware and unaware, it's our brand,
To act bad, to hide truth under sand.
And now all, me, she, we
Are alone, hopeless, can't you see?
Everything's cold, even my tree
Of knowledge which makes me free.
Full with emotins she weeps,
Me too, all we do, no kiss with our lips.
The clothes of wolves are now wore by sheeps
That's why I kill the nights by my sleeps
Forgive me, forgive us, for what we have done,
And we shouldn't, and for what we haven't done,
But we ...