Guide For Leaving - Poem by Alexzia Ferdinand
turn on the ignition and go
that's what we did
a bible story nagging in the back of my mind
warned not to glance back or become a pillar of salt
so we didn't.
yellow line-white line that's all the guideline we need
leaving doesn't require direction.
eternity stretches out
inviting in the form of sun baked asphalt
so we drive out to meet it
Comments about Guide For Leaving by Alexzia Ferdinand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl