Gumble - Poem by timothy mercurio
i once was disabled to not to be able to discover a light for that i can knight!
i once fell down to something thats brown what can i see i dare not believe!
how can there be so much hate when hate is just a four letter word for that i must relate.for that i can name so many other hatred that exist in a date that just cant seem to relate
Comments about Gumble by timothy mercurio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl