Edward Kofi Louis
H. A. Y. L.E. Y.2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Here and there with your works;
Always in your land,
Yours truly with servitude and attitude,
Lifting up positive morals along the line,
Early in the morning to see the beauty of life! !
Yes! With the romance of nature.
Comments about H. A. Y. L.E. Y.2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl