Hampstead - Poem by Arturo Garcia
Boring is the life i lead,
Boring are the classes i take,
Boring are the decisions i make,
Boring are the lies we feed.
Boring are my fellow peers,
Boring is the internet,
Boring is what we get,
Boring are your pointless tears.
Boring is the place i live,
Boring are the clothes i wear,
Boring is my glazed stare,
Boring are the smiles you give.
Boring is the town Hampstead,
Boring are the things i do,
Boring are my talks with you,
but boring is better than dead.
Comments about Hampstead by Arturo Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl