Happy Me - Poem by Paige Sisemore
Every day that goes on,
I always hear lifes sweet song.
I smile and laugh
i have but one reason
to go on and live.
that my dear one,
is to obtain the love that you give.
You shine with the light
of the forbidden night.
That of which loves sweet song
meshes with that of the night.
Comments about Happy Me by Paige Sisemore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl