Happy Thanksgiving To You - Poem by Clinton Siegle
Happy Thanksgiving to you
places that people come from miles around to be near you
places people come from miles around to be near you
people cheerfully gracefully swaying some singing to you.
You need to give thanks
Thanksgiving day for those who are thankful
holiday with which to give thanks
always there is a thought of thanks
near and dear to all
kind and quiet to few
season's greetings to one and all
giving all of us but a few.
Indeed a day for memories of the done few
vivid details of good details,
in fact, fairly a few
greeting us with emotions of the past year memories quite a few.
Comments about Happy Thanksgiving To You by Clinton Siegle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda