Hard Choices - Poem by Jojoba Mansell
A path is laid out ahead,
it forks before your feet.
A decision filled with dread,
uncertain of what you’ll meet.
A game full of chance,
of many hidden pit falls.
To find true romance,
dare you risk losing all?
Choices never easy to make,
fog seems to cloud your way.
You fear making a mistake,
of gambling and losing the day.
But life is full of Hard Choices,
And risk is part of the game.
Be brave, ignore doubting voices,
make the choice, life won’t be the same.
Comments about Hard Choices by Jojoba Mansell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda