Hated - Poem by Vasto Grom
Some people in life wish to be loved.
Others wish only to be feared.
However I simply wish to be despised.
To be hated by my friends and family.
So that when I die no tears will be shed on my passing
And so I can fall into shadow and feel no guilt for leaving them behind.
Comments about Hated by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl