Real Me - Poem by Vasto Grom
I am the strongest I can be.
Cause I except me for me.
I am different, some say insane.
But trust that nothing is wrong with my brain.
And when I decided to be free.
I released the real inner me.
So if you can't except who I am.
I can clearly understand.
For you can't see things like me.
Now that my mind is unclouded and free.
Comments about Real Me by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda