Hate - Poem by Vasto Grom
Just like the sun rises and sets each day.
So will my hatred continually eat away.
Until everything is gone.
And all that is left are the pictures I've drawn.
It burns so very deep inside of me.
Slowly consuming my flesh until it can burst free.
Then it will grow as it burns down all I worked so hard to create.
Sadly though I know this is just a matter of fate.
Even during times of peace it burns inside of me with its twisted light.
And I know that it could finally win even now on this night.
This hatred burns inside me so.
A hatred you will never know.
And everyday this hate will grow.
This hate that I must never show.
Comments about Hate by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl