Have You Ever? - Poem by courtney tak
Have you ever seen a heart stop?
Like the moment I met you
Have you ever seen pure happiness?
Have you ever seen it true?
Have you ever seen a breath stop
Or a happy tear?
Have you ever let a feeling guide you
Or notice how I looked at you dear
Have you ever made a good friend smile
Have you ever made one weep
Have you ever thought about a friend
Have you ever thought it deep
Have you ever loved with a love so full
That the world seemed to stop
Have you ever noticed I have too?
Have you ever even realized I love you
Comments about Have You Ever? by courtney tak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl