courtney tak Poems
- Senses Of Sorrow Looking deep into your eyes Smelling the ...
- When Do I Think Of You When do I wind up thinking of you? ...
- Have You Ever? Have you ever seen a heart stop? Like the ...
- Falling Without A Cause One moment shared One bright ...
- Ocean Poem I am merely a fish swimming in a pond of ...
- Nothing More Could We Do It was all a dreadful sight Lying ...
I am merely a fish swimming in a pond of darkness.
The trees are anemones standing alone.
Yet still i ride on not giving up
Not stopping at all til we reach the home.
We are all just fish swimming around
We do not take in anything other than the water we breathe
We care about nothing
Its only ourselves we see
that’s why I swim alone in this pond
I don’t want to be like those others
The ones who are all the same
Ill be fine just remember my name