Have You Guessed Yet? - Poem by Tiffany Wolf
What was that?
I feel something warm,
It's on my neck.
It's red and coming from me.
Running and bleeding,
Through my shirt.
In the mirror,
A bite mark showing on my neck.
The stinging never ceasing.
Thinking, 'oh, it's just a dream.'
A mark is left pierced through my skin.
A beam through the glass.
Reminding me of a million diamonds.
Now it has come to a hault.
Gone away forever.
Never closing to dream dreams so sweet.
Ice cold and pale as snow.
Have you not guessed yet,
I am a vampire.
Hungry for blood.
Thirsting 'til the end of eternity.
Comments about Have You Guessed Yet? by Tiffany Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda