Having Fun At The New Mall - Poem by Mark Pollins
I cling to the handle of the heavy fire-door
that keeps the new mall safe from fire.
The hefty push down
helps push you one further step
away from me.
Co pyright Mark Pollins 2007
Comments about Having Fun At The New Mall by Mark Pollins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl