Hazy Memories - Poem by Babys Breath
Hazy dreams of memories, Blurry in my mind, Perhaps of a different place, Perhaps a different time. No one ever tells you, How fast the time can go, But once your there I promise, Thats when you will KNOW.
Comments about Hazy Memories by Babys Breath
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl