He - Poem by Elsa Bear
why does he still love her?
what did she do to deserve him?
what does he see in her?
he asks the same of her.
because of his heart.
his heart, so full of love,
just for her.
because her head fits just there,
that spot made just for her.
because he makes her laugh
when she wants to cry.
because on the darkest of her days
when the world is against her,
when all she wants is to curl up and cry
he makes her smile,
when there's nothing to smile about.
when her life seems less than perfect,
making it whole again.
Comments about He by Elsa Bear
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl