Elsa Bear Poems
- Confusion through the mist and all the confusion i see ...
- Her Choice, Her Punishment a product of misery she barely ...
- Broken you always promised me that things wouldn't ...
- My Life i want to be loved i want to be held. i want to ...
- Dancing Dreams blank pages stare back at her a book full of ...
- Memories the happy days were all just a dream something to ...
- I Have Felt Sadness i have felt many kinds of sadness my ...
through the mist
and all the confusion
i see him.
he's running towards me
calling my name.
through all my doubts
he runs to be with me
he catches my hand
and points to the moon
'i'll take you there' he promises.
he leans in
sweet kisses are layed upon me
as light as butterfly wings
he moves up my neck
and finally my lips.
light, delicate, passionate, needed.
like star crossed lovers
we've had our problems
we've jumped our hurdles
we've made it.
but now i'm waiting for the tragedy
the thing that will ...