who gives a dam
He'L Love You When Your Dead - Poem by who gives a dam
Mortician man, death loving man,
He truly must be cursed,
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
he's waitin for your hearst.
In your coffin, lying still,
you won't get away.
He's pumpn in the formaldhyde
so you won't rot today!
Comments about He'L Love You When Your Dead by who gives a dam
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl