He's The One - Poem by Aparna Chatterjee
He's the one who makes me cry
The more I try to smile with him.
And I guess - He's the one who'll
Make me Die...
The more I try to live with him.
But I'm sure, My God
He's the one for whom I can cry
All my life, till the day I die.
For He's My Beloved -
And I love him, I love him, I love him.
Comments about He's The One by Aparna Chatterjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl