He Walked - Poem by Val Jennings
He walked upon the water.
He calmed the raging sea.
He suffered in Gethsemane.
He died for you and me.
Jesus, the Wonderful Counselor,
Jesus, the risen Lord,
Jesus, the perfect example,
Jesus, the adored.
You can follow His teachings.
You can feel His love.
You can give comfort to others.
You can feel peace from above.
I feel His friendship envelop.
I know He embraces me, still.
I come to Him humble, obedient.
'Yes, Blessed Master, I will.'
They all await His coming,
to bring in a millenium of peace.
May we all choose to assist Him
May His wonders never cease.
Comments about He Walked by Val Jennings
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye