Val Jennings Poems
- A Godly Garden We must first want to, then we must try, ...
- He Walked He walked upon the water. He calmed the raging ...
- Blame On a fact finding mission, I traveled one ...
- Moods How I feel and what I do should not be determined by ...
- Puzzles And Poetry A puzzle is like poetry. It causes us to ...
- Sunflowers Sunflowers are obedient, to the sun's eternal ...
- When When you can keep your faith when all about you Are ...
Val John Jennings is a published poet, genealogist, webmaster, scouter, grandparent and an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He and his wife, Karla, reside in Norfolk, Virginia. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Val Jennings
A Godly Garden
We must first want to,
then we must try,
patiently striving, to identify
what we are growing
and pull out the weeds.
What's left in our garden
are godly seeds.
Watered and nurtured
loved and caressed,
their fruits are virtues.
Our growth, happiness.