Heaven In These Limbs - Poem by Zoe Nyght
There was a tambourine in your shoulder,
drums in your feet and a guitar in your heart.
You seem angry, little boy,
haven’t you accepted God?
Pulsing deep black in the dead of night
we jump, lusting for the wine of our idols.
You’re going to Hell, girl,
for all your dancing and sin.
And when our remains fall to the scattered earth
the worms will fight over the same flesh.
Comments about Heaven In These Limbs by Zoe Nyght
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl