Zoe Nyght Poems
- Big Bug Hands I reach out a bright, big, bug-eyed hand to ...
- Ink I dip my feather pen into you, ink bottle of ...
- On The Rocks Cozy, I set to fire tenderness overcooked, ...
- A Tribute To The Absurd Happiness is a ballpoint ...
- Canoes And Galoshes The scent of rain makes me feel ...
- We Are Fruit People. love-hungry teenage boy ripe for the ...
- Multifaceted Amidst a raucous background, I blend ...
'Without order, nothing can exist. Without chaos, nothing can evolve.'
The only thing I want you to know about me, you who are reading this, is that I yearn for your criticism. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Big Bug Hands
I reach out a
bright, big, bug-eyed hand to the
whose grasp reflects intense, childlike candor
unexpected and similar to my own.
Our interlacing fingers look the same.
Eager for the attention of one another,
we sparkle glitter in our eyes
if we’ve succeeded at being fascinating.