Hell And Half-Hell - Poem by Naveed Akram
Hell became a game in mid-winter,
Where are we now?
Hell exhaled last summer and first summer,
Why are we allowed?
Hell was told not to be Heaven in spring,
When would that be?
Hell is half of all Pain in the year through,
And since when?
Comments about Hell And Half-Hell by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl