Here - Poem by Liv Mealone
Here I am again
Thinking about everything
Did I really left
Or just been here all along
Dreaming about you?
But here I am still
Wide awake and thinking about you
Pretending that everything's goin' fine
As the sun rises from the east
I will do fine.
I know you've made up your mind
And I know you're not coming back
When we broke each other's heart
From then on, we will always be apart.
Wherever you are
Whenever you think about me
Always remember the love we have shared
It was in the past but still in memory.
Comments about Here by Liv Mealone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl