Tears of sorrow ...
Here Alone - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
Here I sit
letting time pass me by
Here I see
that I am really lonely
Here I sigh
wondering when i will fly
Here I dream
come on! someone get me!
Comments about Here Alone by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda