Here I Am - Poem by James Aquino
'here I am, where my voice awaits your melody. '
'where I can watch the universe collide',
'where everything else alight'.
'thus for the end to finally begin.'
'Oh here I am in the depth of life and death that lies within thy path.'
'with in thy blisters in the souls of thy heart. '
'here I am, where I give up everything, where I surrender, forever.'
Comments about Here I Am by James Aquino
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl