Jessy Liz Poems
- The Art Of Death Death by murder- death by chance Death by ...
- Self-Control I flush away these damned mistakes; Spill ...
- As The Walls Come Down
- Lie To Me Legs are shaking Barrier’s breaking Please ...
- Backdoor Romance In Black And ... They wear their business ...
- I Hate Myself For Loving You I'm hanging on to hopes and ...
- Closure I have found closure. I've stumbled upon it And ...
Biographies aren't important. The only thing that matters is if what you write breaks through to someone.
There is a lyric which says 'Music is worthless unless it can make a complete stranger break down and cry.'
The same can be said for writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Art Of Death
Death by murder- death by chance
Death by secret night romance
Death by number- paint the lines
Death in color, or black and lie
Accidental- planned, prolonged
Death by always doing wrong
Death by self- a timeless art
Death by one last broken heart