Here Lies A Beautiful Soul - Poem by adam snow
The daylight falls into the blackest night. I saw your
face once as you faded into the cold murky night. The
Shadows gathered to take you away. Your sorrow filled eyes
have scorched my naked soul with grief. Your life has faded
away, mine is here to stay. The Shadows have taken
you home, but I am caught in this dark forsaken world.
The mourners grieve for your lost and so do I.
Your tombstone reads, 'Here lies a beautiful soul.'
Comments about Here Lies A Beautiful Soul by adam snow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl