Love Like Rose - Poem by adam snow
We meet in this dark forsaken night. The Shadows fear
our love at first sight. We hold hands while walking through
this dark forsaken path. Our love light up the path for which
we must follow. We reached the end and started to dance to
the sound of the wolves howls. We stare romantically into each
other's eyes as the midnight moon shines upon us, we then kiss.
We walk away together while holding hands as we slowly disappear
into this midnight murky haze. This is what true loves all about.
Comments about Love Like Rose by adam snow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye