Hero - Poem by Michael Corrales
If I could save the world you know I would
I'd love to be the hero but only if I could.
If I had to sacrifice to heal I'd do it with no regrets.
Because that's what hero's do no matter the hell they get.
Comments about Hero by Michael Corrales
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl