Hidden - Poem by Jane Tomlin
My First Poem
I feel abandoned, alone and helpless
I am misunderstood by so many people
Nobody knows how I feel and they never will
My future is locked away in silence.
As I search within myself to find the key
I tell myself I will never be forgotten
But the lonely days roll on and I think to myself
Will this torture never end.
Comments about Hidden by Jane Tomlin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda