High - Poem by Atef Ayadi
'you seem always high.'
'You are looking for excitement.
Look for a letter
or a rope and
To reach me,
Or look for a way
where you are
To speak up clear, sharp, and
or just speak up your mind.
High is always
Comments about High by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl