High -Anxity Treadmill1 - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
Im walking in these tiny
corridors, there are no
windows, or doors, or locks.
just me, and these funny painted
walls.snap out of it says the blue.
snap out of it says the green,
learn to look beyound this mess,
learn to paddle to dry ground.
Comments about High -Anxity Treadmill1 by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl