Higher Nature - Poem by Naveed Akram
It will stay and exit the minute you left,
To guidance you stood and complained,
To heaven you argued on and delivered,
A result came so the fullest wisdom.
I say it is so for it was to be the whole one.
Comments about Higher Nature by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl