Home - Poem by Shy Arizala
i'm coming back.
i'm coming home.
let us pick up the pieces
of what once broke off.
let us share once more
the treasures that have and are yet to unfold.
let us journey on together
with eyes opened, and hearts uncold.
i'm now back.
i'm now home.
gone thru time,
and not anymore.
Comments about Home by Shy Arizala
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda