Honest Opinions - Poem by Md. Asadullah
Man much respected he was.
Honest opinions he gave.
All tolerated him with smile;
Even if negative, men brave!
Honest opinions when all gave.
His eyes filled with tears.
Much disrespectful he turned;
And closed both his ears.
Comments about Honest Opinions by Md. Asadullah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl