Hope - Poem by Rashid Iskandar
You gave me hope…
You gave me life..
You gave me light..
You gave all that I needed in life..
That you pour to me..
Have make my life fill with all sort of hope..
That is something priceless..
Speechless to speak about..
Hard to described..
Very original to us..
It may sometimes broke our heart..
And even take away our love one..
Makes us feel so depressed..
Also can betray our life..
Why you gave me hope..
If in the end..
You are taking it away from me..
Far, far away from me..
And then, I have nothing at all..
It will not change that..
Hope will always be remain as hope forever..
Comments about Hope by Rashid Iskandar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl