Hope - Poem by Amit (amy)
tears rolling over my eyes..
made me think..
how special it is..
to hv someone to believe in..
i thought i lost my inspiration..
but i am wrong..
because it still there in my heart..
where it belongs...
Comments about Hope by Amit (amy)
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl