House Of God - Poem by njjeya Pushpalatha
glorious leaves say welcome,
napping tiny grass smiling,
striking songs are singing
a brook comes with ripples
of the top up tall trees,
to windward fluttering flowers,
streamer is embracing all of them.
all of them calling to house of god.
Comments about House Of God by njjeya Pushpalatha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
njjeya Pushpalatha's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda