How - Poem by Ashley Nay
How will we be if your with her?
How do you want me to feel?
How am i to trust you if your with her?
How am i supposed to fight back my tears when there tearing at my soul?
How do you love me as much as you say you do if your still with her?
How do you see me?
How do you think our future is supposed to be?
I love you && wish we could be but HOW?
Comments about How by Ashley Nay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl