I Wish - Poem by Ashley Nay
Did you miss me today? While I was away?
I wish I could be with you every second of the day!
I wish we could lay side by side on the bed, and hold each other tight. All through the night.
I could lay on your chest and listen to your heart beat slow while your arms are wrapt around me so.
I wish that one day we could be, but that might not be.
I love you and I wish you loved me the same way.
Comments about I Wish by Ashley Nay
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl