How Can I...? - Poem by Andrew Leone
how to let her know that she runs through my mind all day?
That I walk through that door
just to see her face
how do I say 'I want to kiss your tears away'?
so many questions I want to ask
but will it do any good?
everything I've tried to say
just comes out like a train wreck
my brain and mouth can't comprehend
my words come out all jumbled
what can I do?
could she ever fall for a guy like me?
would she laugh at the thought?
how I say it all for her to understand?
I wouldn't even know where to begin
just to know if I could earn her hand
maybe she could clear a sign
so I could walk the path less traveled
no, don't show me the easy way
it just makes you more worth it in the end
how can I say….?
Comments about How Can I...? by Andrew Leone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda